Tuesday, March 12, 2013

father, why?

I woke up around five and transfer myself in the sofa in the sala to make myself comfortable. i didn't realized i fell asleep again. Suddenly, i saw my self in a room. i don't know where is that place. Then a man whom i knew years ago appeared in front of me. I asked him, " I thought you're already dead? Why are you here? Didn't you know i suffered a lot since you left, i suffered a lot emotional. I am your baby girl, why? Why did you suddenly appear?. then I realized, she hugged me, and i found myself crying in his arms. The man i'm referring to was my father who died 10 years ago. Yes i know, he's not already here but it doesn't mean, I've forgotten him already. Then i woke up with pail of tears in my eyes screaming, reminiscing the times. It is all a dream. But until now, i don't know what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment